[BRLTTY] Multiple bluetooth devices in the config file?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Oct 1 11:02:41 EDT 2012

lars at lamasti.net (Lars Bjørndal) writes:

> I have two different bluetooth capable braille displays. Is it possible
> to specify them both in the configuration file, and let BRLTTY choose
> the display that's available at boot time?

Yes, simply specify braille-device with a comma-separated list,
something like:

braille-device: bluetooth:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,bluetooth:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

I personally use:
braille-device: usb,bluetooth:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
so that I can seamlessly switch from bluetooth to USB cable without
having to restart/reconfigure anything.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'