[BRLTTY] Permission denied when running brltty-config

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed Oct 3 03:21:44 EDT 2012

Hi!
In the /bin folder.
There is at  least in my machine a brltty-conf and its not allowed to run as root.
Ok, here is What i am trying to do.
I am trying to get the latest release automatically start when vinux starts.
I upgraded myself and followed the instructions in the README file.
But brltty does not start when rebooting.
I have to run the run-brltty script in the brltty-4.4 folder.
Then brltty runs but it does not work with orca.
Also i have to do this manually after each bootup.
Should i edit brltty.conf to get rid of this problem?
/A