[BRLTTY] Trying to compile brltty on Mac OS Mountain Lion

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Oct 9 16:58:30 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 01:18:36PM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> No configuration options. Screen isn't an issue yet because you build brltty first.
You might want to make sure and specify screen as the screen driver and
disable all but the basics. I seem to recall a bit of experimenting was
necessary before the build process would complete without error. Of
course, it's also possible that some things have changed in the latest
OSX updates which broke the brltty build process. My experience was on
Snow Leopard.

Cheers,
S.M.