[BRLTTY] Braille Code

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 10 10:26:51 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Jacky Satpal on 2012/10/10 at 13:59 +0530]

>I am sending two links so just visit these links and you will get some idea
>what exactly I am planning to do.

Am I understanding correctly that you're working on the BrailleTouch project?

>Can you suggest how exactly the Braille code are identified by touch
>input and converted into letters??

As is always the case, there's never just one way to do anything. At some
level, you'd have to define buttons, one for each dot and one for space, place
them correctly on the screen, and have a table which defines wqhich dot
combinations represent which characters. Preferrably, the user would be able to
select from a number of tables as each language has its own mappings.

>Reply ASAP!

Please don't include such a demand. People will answer as they have time, and
it isn't for you to command that your issues are more important than anyone
else's.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html