[BRLTTY] Braille Code

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 10 14:05:47 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Jacky Satpal on 2012/10/10 at 11:00 -0700]

>yes I am working on BrailleTouch Project on Android.

Cool! I'll be glad to test it for you. Feel free to send me a debug apk any
time.

>And can you explain me in detail how to do mapping?

I'm not sure what, exactly, you're asking. Are you asking how to write the code
itself or are you asking what the correct mapping is?

BrailleTouch, as I understand it, has already been implemented for the iPhone.
Couldn't you just do it the same way?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html