[BRLTTY] Recent changes on the mailing list

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 10 16:32:52 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by S. Massy on 2012/10/10 at 16:11 -0400]

>Recently, messages received through this list appear to have the
>brltty-bounces at mielke.cc sender: is that an effort to protect privacy or
>some such? If so, I appreciate the effort, but it can be slightly
>confusing, as all messages now appear to come from the same origin.
>Just thought I'd mention it.

The list server itself isn't doing that. As you can see, above, the "quoted"
line at the top of this message contains your name.

I've already noticed, however, that the attribution lines when others reply do
contain the address you metion. I'm not sure, yet, what the cause is.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html