[BRLTTY] Fedora 16-brltty problem

Timo Matsinen timo.t.matsinen at jyu.fi
Fri Oct 12 03:52:17 EDT 2012

Hei

I have a new pc with Fedora 16 and Papenmeier Braillex EL80s braille-display
connected to usb port. This combination has some strange problem. First
everything seems to work fine. Then after some reboot fedora went to emergency
mode. I started brltty but it give error message complaining busy usb device.

Have anybody any idea what is wrong? The same brltty revision works fine on
my Fedora 5 with kernel 2.6. The fedora 16 have kernel 3.4. I would be very
happy if you can help me to solve this Fedora 16 problem.

Thanks
TM

Timo Matsinen
email: timo.matsinen at jyu.fi