[BRLTTY] Dear,

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmiel at deep.cz
Fri Oct 12 04:27:59 EDT 2012

Rob Hudson napsal(a):
> I installed the brltty-win-4.4-1.exe package for use with NVDA, just
> as an experiment. WHen i exit NVDA, which process should be ended for
> BRLTTY to hand the display back to my usual screen reader?

Brltty for Windows is special .exe system Windows service, which can be
safely stopped as Windows service from
services.msc
Or by using special command netstart and command line option.
Do not kill brltty.exe by using task manager, it is not good practice,
always correctly stop The service named     Braille API (BrlAPI)
Good luck.

--
Mgr. Janusz Chmiel