[BRLTTY] Questions about refreshabraille and about running brltty for two displays

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:51:17 EDT 2012

Can somebody please tell me where to find the information for using the
Refreshabraille? All I found under Baum in Drivers was a short readme
pertaining to the Inka so I think I am probably looking in the wrong
place. I have the Refreshabraille connecting and working under usb on my
linux machines and in vmware fusion but haven't really worked on
connecting it by bluetooth. I can pan with no problem and can input but am
looking for the chorded commands.

Also, I wondered what the correct way is to run two displays on a machine
at the same time. it doesn't work to just put both displays in the
brltty.conf but I can start each one from the command line. Is this the
way to do it or is there a way to do it within the brltty.conf?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth