[BRLTTY] Python 3 brlapi?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Oct 26 00:54:40 EDT 2012

Hy,

Samuel, I tryed your sent script my Ubuntu Quantal installation. If I
ran python3 test.py command, I simple get back the prompt.
What can need I seeing my braille display if all works fine? I tested
now your script when I booted my Ubuntu 12.10 installation with text
boot parameter.
I test this script if I turning on again the graphical session?

Luke, following thread you requested switching from Pyrex to Cython:
http://mielke.cc/pipermail/brltty/2012-July/009335.html
An another thread you sent a patch to Cython building Brltty Python
bindings:
http://mielke.cc/pipermail/brltty/2012-July/009346.html
With you sent patch after last letter of the second linked thread are
committed upstream level?

So, because you wrote the solution you using for the Ubuntu packaging is
a bit of a hack, I need reporting Launchpad this issue for brltty package?

Attila