[BRLTTY] Brllty suportet Braille Displays

Petra Ritter petra at access-for-all.ch
Sat Sep 15 11:23:35 EDT 2012

Hello,

Am 15.09.2012 16:07, schrieb Dave Mielke:
> [quoted lines by Petra Ritter on 2012/09/15 at 10:14 +0200]
>
>> I know on http://mielke.cc/brltty/details.html#displays is a list of
>> supported Braille displays but I am interested in have experience
>> with the reliability of the support in Brltty.
>
> Do you have any questions which we might be able to answer?

I am just interested what experience Users of certain Braille Display
have made.

Me aim is to use the new Braille display on both Windows 7 with Jaws 12
and 13 and Ubuntu (12.04  at the moment). I want to obtain a Braille
Display, which works well on both operating systems.

I hope my question is understandable now.

Petra