[BRLTTY] Accessing brlAPI from Client Application in Windows Environment

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:33:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

-------------------
>Message: 3
>Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:37:01 -0400
>From: Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc>
>Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Accessing brlAPI from Client Application in
        Windows Environment>3) Most importantly currently I am stuck at
>>cp "$SYSTEMROOT/system32/msvcr100.dll" "${installRoot}/bin"
>>(cd "${installRoot}/lib" ; lib /def:brlapi.def /name:brlapi-0.5.dll
>>/out:brlapi.
>>lib )
>>./mkwin: line 204: lib: command not found
>>
>>I could not find   quickly how to get lib.exe (?) in mingw.
>>I have Visual Studio 2010 installed. Is lib.exe is related to that? But
>>again I did not find any lib.exe in my system.

>I myself can't help you with this one as I'm not really a Windows person.

Adding following to the windows environment path. With that could  execute
'lib'  command

c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\          (for
lib.exe)
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\   (for
required mspdb100.dll).

With that I am getting  the following error though I have put
LICENSE-GPL.txt and LICENSE-LGPL.txt  (with .txt extension) in the main
brltty directory. I will resume work on this in couple of days and get back
with the update. Thanks for all the help

Processing script file: "brltty.nsi" (ACP)
LicenseData: open failed "brltty-win-4.3-x\LICENSE-GPL.txt"
Usage: LicenseData local_file_that_has_license_text | license_lang_string
Error in macro MUI_PAGEDECLARATION_LICENSE on macroline 17
Error in macro MUI_PAGE_LICENSE on macroline 6
Error in script "brltty.nsi" on line 64 -- aborting creation process

Thanks,
Siju Samuel