[BRLTTY] error happened when installing on Mac

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 16 08:32:05 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2013/08/16 at 07:25 -0500]

>Also, I have to run /opt/local/bin/svn up to update. If I just run svn up I get
>
>svn: the path '.' appears to be part of subversion 1.7 or greater working copy. Please upgrade your subversion client to use this working copy.

That means that the svn command that comes with the system is a more recent
vrsion, so you should probably be using it. It's complaining that the metadata
in your working (checked out) copy is in an older format. You can fix this
"problem" by doing "svn upgrade ." in the top-level directory.