[BRLTTY] Integrating LibLouise to brltty ( Writing and Reading) - Latest

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:16:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

>>. Doing braille translation on the server side would be
>> repeating the design mistake that X11 did decades ago.

Related to calling liblouis/brltty,  in our application we  extract the
text  and follows the following call sequence

example text: "The abc"

1. lou_translate ("The  abc")          => "! abc"

2.  The 16 bit integer array output buffer  from above call to copied to 8
bit char array.  Each letter/pointer value is casted from int to char.

3. Calls brlapi_writeTextWin().  Looks like it display the right info.

>>doing braille  translation on server side..    can you please clarify it
is the brltty_server using en-us-g2.ctb ?

siju