[BRLTTY] Using brlapi simultaneous read and write

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 08:10:20 EST 2013

Hi  Dave /Samuel

Thanks for the reply. I  made a mistake in the question asked. Correction :
The "Write"  is hanging while performing the blocking-read.

samuel: Currently I am testing in Windows with the code checked out as of
last July (07/2013).

Can I expect this will be fixed  soon. Also a related question; is this
specific to the driver  (device) or  common code.

As a resolution, is it good to perform non-bocking read at specific
intervals. So that read and write can be performed.

Thanks,
Siju Samuel