[BRLTTY] New release coming soon.

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Tue Dec 17 10:39:10 EST 2013

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 17.12.2013,  1:15 -0500:
>There's a bit more work to do, but I think enough has been done to test out the
>theory. Please give the latest code a try and let me know how it goes.

Seems that you found the problem. Latest Brltty runs for 5 hours now and no problems with the
braille device occurred.

So far, so good but now there exist slight issues with the speech output. Sometimes the last word or
parts of that are repeated. This also happens when I've activated the key echo and type relatively
fast. Sounds a bit asynchronous. Could you fix that too?

Cheers
Eric