[BRLTTY] Permanent line marks

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Sat Dec 21 05:31:08 EST 2013

Hello,

in the past we already discussed the feature to make the set line marks permanent. I want to bring
this up again with another proposal. What about defining a additional key binding to save the line
mark? So the key table could look like:

[...]
bind CapsLock+!One GOTOMARK+1
bind CapsLock+ShiftLeft+!One SETMARK+1
bind CapsLock+ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+!One SETPERMANENTMARK+1
[...]

For the users who don't want to keep their defined markers nothing would change. But for the rest
it's a simple way to save them.

My motivation for this: I easily want to jump to the vim status line but at the moment I have to define this
mark after every Brltty restart. And I must restart Brltty relatively often to change the speech
synthesizer language.

Cheers
Eric