[BRLTTY] Brltty on the mac again.

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Mon Jul 1 11:00:39 EDT 2013

Hi, Voiceover supports many braille displays running usb or bluetooth.  As long as you have a supported braille display, it might be easier to use that.

I'm also interested in what functionality brltty adds to mac systems.

Thanks for asking.  I hadn't even thought of it.

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com