[BRLTTY] Brltty on the mac again.

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 14:37:52 EDT 2013

A friend who uses an iPad said it's highly recommended to get a book about
how to use it. Since we're in the States she suggested National Braille
Press. I don't know if they wrote the book or it's mainstream, and I don't
know if it would apply to the Mac or just Apple phones.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll