[BRLTTY] brlTTY support for OpenBSD?

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 20:31:48 EDT 2013

The question is fairly straight forward. I would like to get BrlTTY working in OpenBSD.  This is important to me as I am not only a user of that OS, but I may also be required to use it in a business setting (firewall, vpn, etc.). So far, the only support for braille or speech is in X using orca in a GTK based desktop environment.  I am going to contact the devs at Emacspeak and see if they have any ideas as well. I would certainly not mind having some input on this.

-eric