[BRLTTY] brlTTY support for OpenBSD?

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:21:27 EDT 2013

accessing after setup is doable after a fashion. However, I want to be able to have physical access at the keyboard and CLI prompt. I have already discussed this on the OpenBSD forums and even advised some of the devs of the issue I have and what I would like.  A few of them are amendable to the idea but don't know whats available that can be adapted to OpenBSD. I considered BrlTTY first as it happens to be one of the more publicized projects.

anyway, I thought I would ask here.

-eric