[BRLTTY] THe log file i sent.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Mar 6 18:12:02 EST 2013

I'd really like to continue with this issue as it's resolution is, now, the
only thing I'm waiting for before the next release.

I've read how you built brltty, and it was the correct way. Could you now tell
me where you got the source for brltty which you used to build it? I'm asking
because I'd like to come up with the simpelst way for you to easily test my
attempt at a fix.

I hope you understand that I did something I don't normally do, just to try to
make it as easy as possible for you, which was to commit a change without
having had it tested first. This is one reason why it's very important that we
continue to pursue the issue.

Perhaps I should also explain something else. I realize that you yourself no
longer have the problem because you now use a different device at work. My
position, however, is that we still must resolve this problem so that it
doesn't occur again, be it to you or to any other user.