[BRLTTY] brltty Apex support

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 19 21:29:27 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2013/03/20 at 00:31 +0100]

>A french user (Cc-ed) is looking for support for his "Apex" device. It
>is apparently a successor of the MPower, itself a successor of the
>BrailleNote, so it could be that it just reuses the same protocol.
>However, see the lsusb -v below.

The Apex may or may not work. The reason I say this is that it may (probably is
if it was recently purchased) be running the latest release of KeySoft, which
uses a new protocol. I have a document describing the new protocol, so, if it
is, it should be possible to get it to work.