[BRLTTY] Another request for a new stable release with Python 3

Peter Nilsson Lundblad plundblad at google.com
Thu Mar 21 14:57:13 EDT 2013

Actually, I am having a problem with using head with my
EL2D80s.  I built a version in January from svn revision
6833 which works, but head does'nt.
The symptom is that initialization of the display fails, gibberish
is shown on the display for a while and the display turns itself of
and has to be reconnected.  As I said, this happens with
my el80, but not with the Trio.  Do you have a specific revison that
you suspects or do you want me to do a binary search (it is
just 70 revisions after all).

Thanks,
//Peter