[BRLTTY] Installing from svn.

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Mar 24 01:01:43 EDT 2013

Anders Holmberg <anders at pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
> When doing this and reboot i notice no changes to the revision of brltty.
> its  stil 5477
> Anything mor i can do?

Did it get installed into a different directory? Have a look around your file
system (/bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/local/bin etc.), and then edit your init
script accordingly to invoke the correct executable.

I can't remember where it goes by default. I'm assuming the installation
completed successfully. Also, I don't understand why you're rebooting the
system: you can just stop the old version and start the new version with
service brltty stop and service brltty start, for example.