[BRLTTY] brltty 4.5

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Mar 26 01:47:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using latest dev code, without minor problems. Only I think the cut-and-paste
feasnve for clio Eurobraille drivers doesn't behaves as expected. Indeed,
it doesn't reproduce the end-of-line and, for example, when you cut 3 lines,
they are pasted on a single line. It has benefits, but it's not always what
the user wants and it's not expected, I think.

Moreover, I'll try, this week, to update the French manual and .po (trying to
generate a update release).

Regards,