[BRLTTY] brltty 4.5

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Mar 26 15:17:44 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

I think I didn't manage to make me understand. I explain better. In brltty 4.0
and older, when I cut a text of three lines, whet it was pasted in the same
layout as the original text. So, I had 3 lines too, that I read with arrow
keys moving the focus or the review cursor. Now, the text pasted doesn't
appear on three lines, but the three lines appear in a scngle line. Example:
line 1
line 2
line 3

Before were pasted:
line 1
line 2
line 3

and we read this with arrow keys. Now, it appears when cut:
line 1 line 2 line 3

Regards