[BRLTTY] brltty 4.5

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 26 18:05:40 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2013/03/26 at 22:06 +0100]

>I didn't know that difference, and I wonder if eurobraille driver implements
>it. Rectangular copy doesn't seem to be pupported, if I don't do any mistake.
>So maybe we could try adding it for future brltty releases?

The EuroBraille driver does implement it. The Clio key table help says:

   start new clipboard at character: Star, E, RoutingKey
   append to clipboard from character: Star, F, RoutingKey
   rectangular copy to character: Star, K, RoutingKey
   insert clipboard text at cursor: Star, L
   linear copy to character: Star, M, RoutingKey