[BRLTTY] alva bc640 not workingoneither usb or bluetooth

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 1 11:03:02 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by covici at ccs.covici.com on 2013/05/01 at 01:51 -0400]

Okay, I'm going to assume that the one which ends in fp is the feature pack and
that the one which doesn't end in fp is the braille display.

>When I do the one without I get the following:
>May  1 01:35:51 ccs brltty[8526]: BRLTTY 4.5 rev Unversioned directory [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]

I guess you used "svn export". If you use "svn checkout" then it should show
the actual revision number.

>May  1 01:36:01 ccs brltty[8527]: RFCOMM connect error 16: Device or resource busy.
>May  1 01:36:16 ccs last message repeated 52 times

Is it possible that some other process is already connected to the device? For
example, you were testing earlier with bluez-test. Might that connection still
1be up, or, perhaps, might you have another brltty running? Did you enter the
device's address into any data file(s)? Did you do any testing with the rfcomm
command?