[BRLTTY] Log file for my usb problem.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 4 08:53:49 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/05/04 at 07:15 +0200]

>No this is what i want.
>But sometimes it seems that brltty does not release the display so vmware can't take over it.

Brltty doesn't release the device as it has no way of knowing when you want
vmware to have it. I'm not sure regarding how vmware works, but maybe it steals
the device. If so, I guess the problem is that, occasionally, it fails to steal
it.