[BRLTTY] How to build BRLTTY for Mac ?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Nov 11 10:52:31 EST 2013

[quoted lines by AlexTrial91 on 2013/11/11 at 09:25 +0100]

>./autogen: line 25: autoconf: command not found.

I guess these initial problems will need to be resolved before you'll be able
to do a proper build. This particular problem indicates that you need to
install the autoconf package. I'm not a Mac person, but my guess is that that'd
be part of what I believe is called Mac Ports.

This, of course, raises another question. Do you have Mac Ports in your command
search path ($PATH)? I believe the correct directory for this is
/opt/local/bin.

So, please ensure that /opt/local/bin is in your command search path, and also
check to see if it contains the autoconf command. You may need to install the
Mac Ports package for autoconf.