[BRLTTY] Another log.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed Oct 2 16:08:07 EDT 2013

Hi!
Ok, here's a new log which i just created.
I can't for sure remember when the log started but it ended at 9:53:10.
I know i waited a couple of minutes before and after brltty stopped working.
What i did to make it stop working was that i was scrolling through the screen and when i was at the top of the screen i pressed the right tripplebutton again and after that brltty seems to has lost the contact with my braille display.
It was at 9:53 and i am sure i waited 5 minutes before rebooting.
But here is the log: