[BRLTTY] brltty not identifying usb devices - Drivers

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:11:45 EDT 2013

It was still giving error .dll not found error while running. I got carried
away with it ...
Can you please suggest what should be the problem

1. Configure and Make  looks everything successful ( after setting up the
USB related symbolic links)
 ./configure --with-braille-driver=fs,-all  --with-screen-driver=-all
 --with-speech-driver=-all

2. Then
Copied libsub-win32 related .sys and .lib file as described in the
document.

3. Connected the device and Updated the device Driver to use from
"brltty.inf" file.
  Note that I copied brltty.inf file from the brltty-4.5.tar as HotPlug
directory was not there in the SCY check out
  Now it shows LibUSB-Win32 Device :   LibUsb-win32 : Freeedom Scientific
[focus Braille].   And teh devic eprovider is Brltty.

4. Ran Brltty wih
.\bin\brltty -b fs -xno -p none -A auth=none  -l debug  -n -e > debug.log
2>&1
also
.\bin\brltty -b fs -xno -p none -A auth=none  -l debug  -n -e -d usb:>
debug.log 2>&1

the brltty log still says :
*brltty.exe: cannot load braille driver: /lib/brltty/brlttybfs.dll*
*
*
*Full Log*
BRLTTY 4.5dev rev 5477 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
brltty.exe: program exit event added: queue
brltty.exe: program exit event added: async-alarm-queue
brltty.exe: program exit event added: screens
brltty.exe: Working Directory: C:\brlttyoctwin\BUILD\brltty
brltty.exe: Writable Directory: /var/run/brltty
brltty.exe: Configuration File: /etc/brltty.conf
brltty.exe: Preferences File: brltty.prefs
brltty.exe: file opened: /var/lib/brltty/brltty.prefs fd=3
brltty.exe: file opened: /var/lib/brltty/brltty.prefs fd=3
brltty.exe: regions: text=0.0 status=0.0
brltty.exe: shifts: full=1 half=0 vertical=5
brltty.exe: Drivers Directory: /lib/brltty
brltty.exe: Tables Directory: /etc/brltty
brltty.exe: program exit event added: global-data-variables
brltty.exe: checking for text table: /etc/brltty/en_US.ttb
brltty.exe: checking for text table: /etc/brltty/en.ttb
brltty.exe: Text Table: en-nabcc
brltty.exe: program exit event added: text-table
brltty.exe: Attributes Table: left_right
brltty.exe: program exit event added: attributes-table
brltty.exe: program exit event added: contraction-table
brltty.exe: Contraction Table: none
brltty.exe: program exit event added: keyboard-key-table
brltty.exe: Keyboard Key Table: none
brltty.exe: Keyboard Property: type=
brltty.exe: Keyboard Property: vendor=
brltty.exe: Keyboard Property: product=
brltty.exe: checking for screen driver: no
brltty.exe: initializing screen driver: no
brltty.exe: Screen Driver: no [NoScreen]
brltty.exe: NoScreen Screen Driver:
brltty.exe: BrlAPI Server: release 0.6.0
brltty.exe: API Parameter: auth=none
brltty.exe: API Parameter: host=
brltty.exe: API Parameter: retaindots=
brltty.exe: API Parameter: stacksize=
brltty.exe: program exit event added: api-server
brltty.exe: program exit event added: braille-driver
brltty.exe: checking braille device: usb:
brltty.exe: server thread started
brltty.exe: checking for braille driver: fs
brltty.exe: creating socket: 0 (LOCAL:0)
brltty.exe: loading library error 126: The specified module could not be
found.
brltty.exe: cannot load braille driver: /lib/brltty/brlttybfs.dll
brltty.exe: braille driver not loadable: fs
brltty.exe: braille driver not found
brltty.exe: Braille Display Dimensions: 1 row, 1 column
brltty.exe: regions: text=0.1 status=0.0
brltty.exe: shifts: full=1 half=0 vertical=5
brltty.exe: program exit event added: speech-driver
brltty.exe: no autodetectable speech drivers
brltty.exe: checking for speech driver: no
brltty.exe: initializing speech driver: no
brltty.exe: Speech Driver: no [NoSpeech]
brltty.exe: NoSpeech Speech Driver:
brltty.exe: Speech Input: none
brltty.exe: program exit event added: sessions
brltty.exe: CreateFile -> 00000164
brltty.exe: Event -> 00000168
brltty.exe: socket 0 created (fd 00000164)
brltty.exe: socket creation started: 1
brltty.exe: creating socket: 1 (127.0.0.1:4101)
brltty.exe: Event -> 00000180
brltty.exe: socket 1 created (fd 00000178)
brltty.exe: socket creation finished: 1
[...]
Why it is still looking for .dll.
*
*