[BRLTTY] Need some settings for the preferences configuration file

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Wed Oct 30 23:18:07 EDT 2013

What should I set in the preferences configuration file to get a
blinking cursor and to skip blank windows?

BRLTTY recognizes my Pac Mate Braille display on boot-up. However, when
I press the buttons for the preferences menu I get gibberish. I don't
really care about the preferences menu anyway. All i want is those two
settings for the preferences configuration file.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA