[BRLTTY] Need some settings for the preferences configuration file

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Thu Oct 31 00:48:21 EDT 2013

Jason,

Thanks. I hope this works. I'm trying to use Vinux instead of Windows.
This has been one of the problems. The other problem is inadequate
Braille suport in Orca. In Jaws and WindowEyes there is a dialog for
activating Braille support and selecting Grade 2. Well, i guess Orca
does have a dialog for Braille support. But to get Brade 2 you have to
jump through hops that the Orca developers should have removed. There is
also no keystroke to switch between Grade 2 and computer Braille.
Sorry, i guess this is off-topic.

John