[BRLTTY] Help for bindings keys

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Fri Sep 13 00:37:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

In m!st cases, when I discover a braille display, my main problem is
knowing: what is this key for in brltty or how do I make a feature in
brltty from this braille keyboard model? I'd like to create a doc, for
as many displays as possible, to mention how to do some features.
Of course, test is the most trust. But test or not, how is it possible,
with brltty, to find out help? to know bindings keys for all the
displays? to have some display description and the feasnves in brltty?
Well, how bindings of each display are documented?

Regards,