[BRLTTY] Handy tech modular evolution crashes brltty.

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Sep 22 10:42:23 EDT 2013

[Anders]

> Using the latest stable build of brltty i can't move my display much over the screen until it crashes.
> Have to start it over and over on the command promt.

Please kill all BRLTTY processes before starting it again. That said,
there might be a problem with the cursor routing keys, if one of them
is down due to a hardware problem. Check if one of them is down by
pressing one at a time and verify that you can move every key down and
it also goes up when you lift your finger.

Regards,
Lars