[BRLTTY] Editing ktb and kti files.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 24 16:24:00 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/09/24 at 21:57 +0200]

>The handytech modular evolution shouldn't stop working as i am trying to navigate.
>But it does and i can not say why.

None of us will be able to guess. We need to see a debug log. Since you seem to
be having problems with key events, including key events in the debug log would
be good. Please run brltty with the following two additional options:

   -ldebug,brlkeys (this -l is lowercase)
   -L/path/to/logfile (this -L is uppercase)

The log file will contain timestamps. Please wait for a couple of minutes
before you make the problem happen, as well as after, so that we can easily
find the relevant place in the log file. Also, let us know the time from your
systrem's clock when you made the problem happen. Posting the log as an
attachment to this list is fine.