[BRLTTY] Editing ktb and kti files.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Sep 27 12:17:40 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/09/27 at 18:07 +0200]

>Ok, this mail contains an attachment with the name debugbrltty.log

>> The log file will contain timestamps. Please wait for a couple of minutes
>> before you make the problem happen, as well as after, so that we can easily
>> find the relevant place in the log file. Also, let us know the time from your
>> systrem's clock when you made the problem happen. Posting the log as an
>> attachment to this list is fine.
>> It didn't take long time so it was at 5:58 it happend.

Please give us this information as well else we have no idea what to look for
in the log. You need to wait a minute or two before you make the problem
happen, and also wait a minute or two after you make the problem happen. And,
of course, you also need to tell us the time, according to your system's clock,
when you made the problem happen, as well as describe the prpblem itself. All
of this will make it much easier for us to find the right part of the log file
and to know what we're looking for in it.