[BRLTTY] New experiment with a very lo-cost tablet

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Fri Sep 27 13:51:50 EDT 2013

Hello list,
I bought a s750l tablet with Android 4.1, which now upgraded to 4.1.1.
it's a very low-cost tablet, as I said. I paid 70 dollars for Option 2,
chich includes some accessories.

I wish to report that I was unable to pair it with my braille display
(Seika Touchme5) via Bluetooth, but BRLTTY works great with both my
displays via usb, with an OTG cable (just like my Galaxy S3 smartphone).

This shows that BRLTTY is an excellent programme, capable of working
great even on a not-so-great device.

Thanks devs, you're precious.
Ciao,
Ollie