[BRLTTY] Metec BD Issue

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 11 11:21:08 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Zezo Tarek on 2014/04/11 at 20:28 +0800]

>I am trying to use a Metec Braille Display with BRLTTY on linux using USB, but
>unfortunately I get this error

Your log shows that more than one brltty process is running at the same time.
I'm not sure if this is the actual problem, but it might be. Please retry after
ensuring that only one brltty process is trying to access your braille device.

If it still doesn't work, please add -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts to your options
so that we can see more information.