[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Siddharth siddharth0031 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:11:50 EDT 2014

I have two versions of BRLTTY source - a) an older one that I can compile
but not install as a service and b) one from git clone that I cannot even
compile, the log for which I posted in my previous post.

In the first version when I try to register it as a service, it returns
with the error:

BRLTTY 5.1dev rev #include "revision_identifier.h" [http://brltty.com]
brltty.exe: feature not supported: service installation

Is it because brlapi is already listed as a service from the brltty
installation from executable on my machine? Also, net start brlapi starts *that
*service.