[BRLTTY] question about Jaws support

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:48:28 EDT 2014

Hello,

you can look at this page:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/support/Braille-Display-Initiative.asp.
I think it is currently impossible to create a driver without having it
signed by FSB. As you can see from the page, this signing and testing
costs $9000 for the first year.

I doubt if connecting to Open Source is a problem, as Adi suggests,
however no open source project will pay $9000 I think.

With kind regards,

Henk.