[BRLTTY] ***Spam*** Metec BD Issue

Abdelrazek Tarek zezo_tam at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:59:04 EDT 2014

> Have you verified that your device works with this test program?
> If so, could you please attach the test program to an email to me as I'm having
> trouble with the link.

Yes, it is working just fine. Also check this link for the test program and more instructions from their official website (http://download.metec-ag.de/MetecBD.html)

One more thing worth mentioning is that my device have the navigation buttons disconnected, I don’t know if that makes any difference or not, all i need is to be able to write on the device.