[BRLTTY] brltty on Ubuntu 14.04

Sergei V. Fleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 25 00:30:13 EDT 2014

Hello, John and others,

25.04.2014 5:10, John J. Boyer пишет:
> It has brltty 5.0, but it's not running. How do I set it up to start at
> boot time? I will be ulsing Orca, but I also want to be able to use a
> virtual console, so as to get the full power of brltty. What is the
> keystroke for starting a virtual console? On Vinux 4.0 it is
> ctrl+alt+F1, but this does something else on Ubuntu.

it seems to me that iether your installation media or the installed
system is somehow corrupted. At least, I successfully installed Ubuntu
Gnome 14.04 and had braille both during the installation proccess and
also after booting up freshly installed system.

HTH,

Sergei.

---
Это сообщение свободно от вирусов и вредоносного ПО благодаря защите от вирусов avast!