[BRLTTY] Eurobraille Esys 40

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Apr 26 14:31:46 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2014/04/26 at 18:41 +0200]

>   -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts
>is not it the same as -L7?

"debug" and 7 are equivalent, and mean that the most amount of uncategorized
information is to be logged.  The additional category names specify that the
named additional information is to be logged.

>alas, as you will see it is not very informative.
>What we need is the exact sequences sent and received.
>i plan to put some Printf (or Log...)) in usbSubmitRequest,
>at the end of next week.
>Please, can you tell me if it is the correct place to put sprintf?

There'd be many places, but you don't need to do any of that. Just add the
category name "usb" to the list. So: -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts,usb