[BRLTTY] dot firmness on the alva544 satellite

Bram Duvigneau bram at bramd.nl
Wed Apr 30 15:15:17 EDT 2014

Hello,

There is also a hardware setting that controls dot firmness on this
device and I'm not even sure if it supports firmness control through
software.

Use the two outer keys + the down arrow on one of the keypads of the
display to ope nit's configuration menu, go to settings and there should
be an option called firmness from the top of my head.

Use the home key (the small round one to the left of the thumb keys at
the front) to back out of the menus.

Hope this helps,

Bram