[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with keytable enabled sometimes locks keys

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun Aug 3 07:17:02 EDT 2014

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke schrieb am 31.07.2014, 14:00 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/07/31 at 18:03 +0200]
>
>>Yes, I was short on time and thought we could resolve the problem with the
>>preferences menu first.
>
>Well ... I don't do things in that kind of order. If I think of a potential fix
>to any outstanding problem then I do that first.
Of course, therefore my short explanation why I couldn't test your patch.

The latest BRLTTY is now running on my system and I'll see how frequent the
problems will still occur.

>>My problem is that I need specific settings to use BRLTTY effectively, which
>>are configured via the preferences menu. But I saw that the preferences file
>>now resides under /var/lib/ and that I can symlink it to my build.
>
>You can also use the -F (uppercase) option or the preferences-file brltty.conf
>directive.
Ok, works great here, but the preferences menu problem still remains. I will
test this with on another machine with another display and come back with more
information.

Thank you
Sebastian
--