[BRLTTY] printing out help

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Aug 25 18:38:17 EDT 2014

I hesitate to ask this because I have the feeling the answer should be obvious and I'm just not seeing it. I have no trouble translating to braille and printing out the kti and ktb tables located in /etc/brltty and I can understand them but the help that one gets by accessing help while using a braille display is much more in plain practical language so to speak and I'd really like to print this out in braille for displays I use. Are there actual files either online or in the brltty hierarchy on my computer that contain the contents of the help screen so I could format and print it out as I can the kti and ktb tables?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart