[BRLTTY] Use BRLTTY under Windows 7 with Virtual Braille device

Jeanine & Denis Renaldo renaldo at club-internet.fr
Sun Dec 7 16:58:51 EST 2014

Many thanks to Samuel for his support.
Hopefully I have done some progress.
But this is totally empiric as the windows package is not really documented.
As BrlAPI is not providing anything (no window, nothing, idle), I stopped it and started Brltty.exe which is included in the Bin folder.
It shows a window with 2 lines of 40 cells (alphanumeric and Braille).
When NVDA is running, this window is only filled with the Braille output of the NVDA spoken lime.

Will it be possible to obtain more documentation on Brltty.exe functions and what tables are used for Braille output as I want to extend them for Math Braille ?
As I want also to interface inputs, how the keys of virtual device are taken into account ?
Best regards
Denis